Monthly Ecstatic Dance event, a safe and supportive space for you to connect with your body, mind, and community through movement and music!
Come join us for an evening of dancing, connection, and authentic expression. Embrace the freedom to dance without boundaries and let your inner rhythms lead the way!
We welcome all! All religions, all gender identities, all races, all shapes and sizes, all sexual orientations, all abilities and disabilities, all languages, all ages, we welcome all!
📅 Date: Friday, November 10, 2023
⏰ Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
📝 The Door opens at 6:45 PM
📝The Door closes at 7:15 PM (Please try to arrive on time to land into the space with the community)
💸 Ticket Price: Sliding scale: $18 to $25
How to get your ticket:
- Reserve your spot with an e-transfer to email@example.com (No Security question and answer, auto deposit)
- Tickets are available on Eventbrite (Fees will apply)
- Drop in and pay cash (Limited capacity)
Here’s some extra information:
- Bring your water bottle
- Wear movement-friendly clothing, preferably in layers
- The space is drug-free, substance-free, scent-free, and judgment-free, and all participants are expected to respect themselves and one another
- Please share the space respectfully and check in before hugging or touching another dancer
- The dance floor is a nonverbal space, If you need to have a conversation, however brief, please step outside
- Please turn off your cell phone and put it away for the duration of the event
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell or have any flu-related symptoms.
- No experience is required
- No street shoes on the dance floor
What is Ecstatic Dance/Freestyle Conscious Movement Practice?
It’s a unique style of dance that’s all about free expression and letting your body move to the beat of your own drum. Unlike traditional dance classes, there’s no choreography to follow or steps to learn – it’s all about letting go and allowing the music to guide you.In an Ecstatic Dance session, you’ll be surrounded by a community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for movement and self-exploration. Whether you’re a seasoned dancer or a complete novice, everyone is welcome to join in the fun.
So, if you’re ready to let loose and experience the joy of dance in a safe and non-judgmental environment, come join us!