More of a rhetorical question, shared this evening. Giving ourselves the space and time to transcend space and time, to just BE, remembering our true nature, to rest in the perfume of silence, what no words can express: Truth, love, beauty, understanding, peace and joy.
We watched a snippet from Francis Lucille’s video:
The teaching is the silent transmission|
AUTUMN with AYURVEDA
We continued developing a sequence of 8 Breathworks:
- Daily Pranayama:1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th in the sequence practiced today.
- Bhastrika (Bellows breath)
- Kapalabhati follows (Shining Skull)
- Anuloma viloma
- Agni Sara follows
- Brahmari (Bee’s Breath)
- We continue our practice together – more tools in our tool belt!
- We clean house to invite the “king”. Pranayama is “cleaning house”
The visit with the King of course is the most important happening. However, without cleaning house, and without the invitation, the visit will be incomplete.
As the dust clears, the clouds dissolve, our true nature reveals itself – ever present. In silence it is peace, in action it is joy.